Delivery & Shipping
Shipping within Malaysia
1. What type of shipping method is being used?
- We use Pos Laju as our main delivery partner.
2. When will my order be sent out for delivery by Pos Laju?
- All orders made before 12pm will be process & send to Pos Laju for delivery on the same day except during Public Holidays, Saturday & Sunday.
- All orders made on Friday after 12pm, Saturday & Sunday will be sent to Pos Laju for delivery on the next working day.
- We will update your Pos Laju tracking number by 6.30 pm daily through email.
- Kindly take note that Pos Laju takes up to 24 hours to update your tracking number in their system.
3. How long will it take to receive my parcel?
- Semenanjung Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia) will take 2-3 days for delivery.
- Sabah & Sarawak will take 3-5 days for delivery.
- However, during sale or public holidays season like Hari Raya AidilFitri, the delivery may take longer than usual. Hence, we recommend buyers for early purchasing to avoid late delivery.
4. How is the shipping rate calculated?
- The shipping rate is calculated based on weight.
5. How do I track my purchase?
- Upon completion of order, you will receive an email notification from us with the Pos Laju tracking number. You can either go to Pos Laju tracking site or just click 'track order' on our website.
- You will need to key in the order number & email used for the purchase.
6. I bought a product, but the size is bigger than my measurements. Is there anyway for me to exchange?
- Yes,we offer product exchange within 15 days from the receiving date of your parcel if you fulfill the conditions as stated in the Return & Exchange Policy.
- What type of shipping method is being used?
- We offer international shipping via 3rd party shipping company FedEx. Shipping charges will depend on the quantity/weight of each parcel and daily airplane oil price.
- We offer international shipping via shipping company POS laju EMS. Shipping charges will depend on the quantity/weight of each parcel and daily airplane oil price.